Pradotel Flora (Sommersaison), 7075 Churwalden (GR)
The Pradotel Flora in Churwalden is the holiday address for groups and families in Churwalden-Lenzerheide (canton Graubünden, Switzerland). Modern accommodation with three separate houses AQUA (K-0097-0045), FLORA and GRISCHUN.
Between January and March we don't accommodate self-catering groups.
All year round, with sunshine or snow, you can enjoy the idyllic alpine countryside with a wonderful view on the Grison Mountains, away from the traffic noise at the edge of the woods.
The Pradotel is situated in the midst of the hiking/skiing region Pradaschier next to the longest toboggan run in the world. There is a direct chairlift connection to Lenzerheide.
We can be reached in 10 minutes by foot from the village post bus station Dorf Churwalden.
Spacious common room with kitchen for dishwashing. The sanitary facilities were completely renovated.
Different game rooms, grill place, large playing field with volleyball, table tennis are for the use of all the groups.
4 rooms with 3 beds
5 larger rooms with a maximum of 26 beds
Type of catering:
- bed & breakfast
- half board
- full board
- tea break
- Seminar house
- 1 meeting room for 90 peolpe comprising 75 m²
- 1 common room for 10 peolpe comprising 15 m²
- 1 dining room for 60 peolpe comprising 59 m²
- The house is rented to one single group at a time only.
- access is possible by public transport
- access to the house is possible by privat car
- access to the house is possible by bus/coach
- 20 parking lots for cars, thereof 1 suited for buses
- on the ski slopes or in ski resort
- local sports hall
- playground for ball games
- adventure playground
- close to water (river, pond, etc.)
Seminars / Wintersport / Families/Small Groups / Senior Citizens / Disabled / Nonsmoker
||1493 m above sea level
||1116 m above sea level
||1535 m above sea level
||749 m above sea level
||1473 m above sea level
||1662 m above sea level
||572 m above sea level
||1314 m above sea level